New Listing: 103 Esperanza Ave. - Think RE*Link: San Gabriel Valley Real Estate

Posted by | April 27, 2012 | Previous Listings, Sierra Madre | 24 Comments
new-listing-103-esperanza-ave

This home is in a great complex located in the wonderful city of Sierra Madre. This property features a lovely floor plan highlighted by a large living room with a beautiful fireplace. The kitchen has recently been remodeled (2004). It has tons of storage space and features lovely granite counter tops. This home has laminate hardwood floors, recessed lighting, cathedral ceilings, and a laundry room. This home features spacious rooms, an amazing walk-in closet in the master suite, and is in move in condition! Located in one of  the best areas in town, this unit has a large two car attached garage with lots of storage space and direct  access to the kitchen. This home also has an inviting outdoor patio for entertaining, central air conditioning, updated bathrooms, and is walking distance to all the amazing restaurants and stores that Sierra Madre has to offer! With too many amenities to mention please don’t miss this great opportunity for a first time buyer to buy in the amazing city of Sierra Madre.

For more information, view the listing on the MLS.

About Ryan Asao

Ryan Asao is a Monrovia real estate agent and founder of Think RE*Link. Ryan currently serves as President of his local BNI and Toastmasters chapter and is a board member of the National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals - MSELA Chapter and Mt. San Antonio College Foundation. He is also President Emeritus of the Arcadia Association of Realtors. When he's not working, Ryan is deeply involved with the activities of his family, volunteering with local schools and soccer organizations.

24 Comments

• Ariy says:

PalmdaleLancasterPalos Verdes- over 1MLos Olivos, near Santa Barbara CAIrvine, OC CAPalm SpringsRedlandsUplandSan DimasArcadiaBurbankEncinoSherman Oaks.Century CityNo HollywoodHave FunSee local Realtor guides oinnle.References : Was this answer helpful?

• Just beautiful! I’m happy to know the name of Dietes grandiflora. I have a clump, which I need to move to a more prominent place — it’s so pretty. I’m very jealous of your lemon verbena; I haven’t seen any here in Rwanda. I wonder if it’s practical to grow it from seed?

• Disney says:

Perfect Josh! This dovetails perfectly with man thoughts I’ve been having lately about how we inacnrsiegly determine worth in terms of financial success and/or fame. Which is of course, silly.

• Portanto, querem mais lugares de estacionamento mas ao mesmo tempo queixam-se das obras de construção de… Um parque de estacionamento!E a João Crisóstomo vai supostamente ter separador central com estacionamento estilo Rovisco Pais, pelo que não sei o que mais querem.Só lhes dou razão quando dizem que deviam ter sido avisados com antecedência, mas isto de acharem que ter um lugar grátis à porta do prédio é um direito já enjoa. Principalmente numa zona tão bem servida de transportes.

• I totally empathize! I’m so bad at buying clothes in particular. I put it on, and if I don’t 100% love it, I can’t justify spending money on it, even if it’s $5 off the clearance rack. In some ways that’s a good thing, but my wardrobe is starting to get a bit too retro.

• http://www./ says:

My companion and I actually loved studying this weblog put up, I used to be simply itching to know do you trade featured posts? I’m at all times looking for someone to make trades with and merely thought I might ask.

• Thank you for writing this tremendous top quality article. The data in this material confirms my point of view and you truly laid it out properly. I could never have written an write-up this good.

• Seafoid, you’re being like Obama’s paster Wright “Them Jews won’t let me speak with Obama.” He meant to say Zionists as did you, as not all Jews are Zionists.

• Dites La_Mer, vous croyez que le génial Soulages faisait de la peinture avec ses doigts, comme mon petit neveu Momo le pirate ? Le tableau a l’air autant peigné que peint, vous trouvez pas ?

• point where you can think that you…know everything. so these are the most important and must have traits for a to-be successful blogger. keep these in mind in 2012 and you will eventually experience the difference. to be a successful blogger, you need not be a genius….

• http://www./ says:

If I communicated I could thank you enough for this, I’d be lying.

• É un post moi interesante, as bacterias que se encontran illadas, atopanse sen luz nin osixéno, entón podese confirmar, que pode existir a vida, ata en estas condicións.

•  ( 2012.03.3 02:30 ) : But the first film had a certain charm, which was elevated by the Shia LeBeouf performance, which pretty much catapulted him, and encouraged Steven Spielberg (also executive producer of all the films) to take him as a new toy.

• YES! YES! YES! Put that in front of me with some mashed spuds and maybe some green beans and we got ourselves the makin's of a stupendous evening.Mary rules!

• Women in the FBI also wear plunging necklines and can dance sultry dances. You however, can glide into a room with your new friends making your legs look 10 feet long and walk with serious attitude of beauty and grace,then sit on a bar stool (the tall ones where you just have to lean onto it) and sit with poise. Walking is overrated and your shoes need not to walk just to be seen.

• http://www./ says:

Could you transfer $1000 from my current account to my deposit account? She is a real slut and needs more than one man.Next time a whole gang should take her hard !

• http://www./ says:

It’s posts like this that make surfing so much pleasure

• Dich schickt der Himmel!!Der kleine Tipp hat mir hier gerade den Tag gerettet und mein Problem vom Wochenende gelöst. Was macht man aber, wenn zuviele Flags spinnen?

• It’s incredibly ignorant for any observer to be trashing Alex in general for one awful game- that I’ve acknowledged repeatedly. Unlike RT and Denny, I’m honest about what transpires. He’s been terrible, and he ain’t alone…

• You sound so kind of, um, normal! Sorry it is such misery when you feel down, but we will just be thankful for all the good days. Hope your blood work cooperates tomorrow and you will be really coming down the home stretch.Sending my love and prayers,Bev

• http://www./ says:

October 14, 2012 I just want to say I am just very new to weblog and truly loved this web site. More than likely I’m planning to bookmark your site . You absolutely come with beneficial posts. Thanks a lot for sharing your web site.

• Sjödin:Men bör inte människor respektera djurens Ã¥sikt, att plÃ¥ga är värre än död, även om denna deras Ã¥sikt baseras pÃ¥ okunskap?(Notera att jag inte säger att det är moraliskt rätt att döda djur, utan bara att det är värre att plÃ¥ga dem).

• Oli dit :Moi j’ai regardé les 2 premières saisons et j’ai beaucoup aimé: facile à regarder, sympa, on accroche vite et on s’attache facilement à ce personnage dans lequel finalement on peut toutes se reconnaître d’une manière ou d’une autre!

• http://www./ says:

it was rubbish in comparison to the books. But i am out the twilight phase now…..so the books i find are only “ok” now…..maybe if i reread them i would become all hyped up again. =D