It’s April which means time for another Think RE*Link giveaway! This month we’re celebrating Easter and we’ve got an awesome challenge with great prizes.
Last month we celebrated our friend and professional soccer player Jimmy Conrad’s return to Los Angeles. It was Jimmy’s first time playing his old team Sporting Kansas City in a Chivas USA uniform. Think RE*Link friends Kevin Slattery and his daughter won our second MLS giveaway which got them two tickets to the game on us! All in all we had a blast seeing our friends at the game. Jimmy scored a great goal off a corner despite Kansas coming out with the close win.
For this month’s challenge we’re showcasing our newest listing at 2662 Pocatello Ave in Rowland Heights. We’ve taken a picture of Ryan in front of the house with Easter eggs hidden throughout the front yard. To enter this month’s competition, simply tell us how many eggs you can find in the picture. If you guess the correct amount, you’ll be entered to win! The final winner will be chosen at random from the list of correctly chosen entries. Entries are due by midnight on Friday, April 29th. To enter, simply comment on this page via the text box below.
Did I mention we’re giving away a $50 gift certificate to Honeybaked Ham and a box of chocolates from See’s Candy? What a delicious way to celebrate easter! So get to it and start guessing.
The Nitty Gritty…
- Entries must be submitted by Friday, April 29th @ Midnight PST
- Winner will receive one $50 gift certificate to Honeybaked Ham and a box of chocolates from See’s Candy
- Must provide a valid name and email address for contact
- Entries with the correct number of eggs mentioned in their post on this page will be selected at random to determine the winner
- If the correct number is not guessed, entries with the closest answer will be selected for the random draw
- Winner has 48 hours to respond